Installation guide – Flash Extension
* If you have languages other then English, installed
on your operating system - You will need to install
from inside of flash (Option B)
Option A – Install from outside of flash
1. Double Click the installation file – aSnippet.mxp
3. Start Flash and Open aSnippet panel :
Window > Other panels > aSnippet panel
4. Register . login . create . share . invite . chat . enjoy!
Option B – Install from within flash
1. Open Flash (CS4 is not a must) > Help > Manage Extensions
2. Click install and select the download path of aSnippet.mxp
3. Install & Restart Flash
4. Open aSnippet panel using Window > Other panels > aSnippet panel
5. aSnippet acts as any other flash panel!
Register . login . create . share . invite . chat . enjoy!
Adobe Extension Manager known issue:
If you use Extension Manager from outside flash and you have several languages installed in your operating system,
the mxp will be install in local language folder and will not be displayed in Flash CS4 IDE.
1. install from within flash as described in option A in the Installation guide.
2. You can copy the “aSnippet Panel.swf” from the local language folder (C:\Documents and Settings\[user]\Local Settings\Application Data\Adobe\Flash CS4\[lang]\Configuration\WindowSWF) and copy to \en\Configuration\WindowSWF.